Friday, February 4, 2011

Justin Is Not A ‘Factory Machine’: The MTV News Quote Of The Day


“Right now [I'm] just kind of focusing on my music a lot. That’s really important to me. This movie I have coming out … Most people just think they just put me together, some people just made me like I’m some factory machine, but this movie proves that I worked hard to get here and that’s what I wanted to show.”


-Pop superstar Justin Bieber, explaining part of the motivation to make his upcoming movie “Never Say Never” on “The Late Show With David Letterman.” The 16-year-old Canadian pop sensation sat on the couch with the venerable talk show host on Monday night (January 31) to chat about the movie as well as his ongoing education. When asked about his IQ and whether or not he has really gone to school, Bieber explained, “I don’t know my IQ. I’m in school. I did school this morning. I do three hours a day and 15 hours a week. I’m in 11th grade. … I don’t know [what level that is in the U.S.], I’m Canadian.”


The host and Bieber also spent part of the interview poking fun at Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun. “That’s what me and my mom were thinking. Like, ‘This guy named Scooter wants to sign me? How professional could this person be?’” Bieber laughed. “But it turns out he’s got some credibility. He’s not old and he’s not young. He’s like 30 … he’s really not — he’s 29.”


Letterman responded, “29 is OK, but 30 is too old to be calling yourself Scooter. That’s the cutoff. We’re done.”




No comments:

Post a Comment