Friday, January 14, 2011

‘Glee’: Sue Sylvester Throws an Epic Fit & Sings Justin Bieber


From the tantrum of all tantrums to singing the Beebs, the powers that be at ‘Glee‘ have a lot in store for Jane Lynch’s love-to-hate Sue Sylvester.


“In the Super Bowl episode, Sue tries to top herself by shooting Brittany [Heather Morris] through a human canon and [Principal] Figgins won’t let her do it – an insurance liability or something – so she throws a fit,” Lynch told reporters at Fox’s TCA party Tuesday night.


“Yeah, it’s the biggest fit yet. It’s epic. We did it in three or four [takes]. I destroy his office and then I destroy the locker room. They had to rebuild the room after I destroyed it,” she added.


Lynch also dished that in the episode they’re working on right now: “In the Justin Bieber one, if you will, she actually sings a song with the Glee club. I can’t say the song. I don’t even know it yet. I never heard it and I have to learn it.”


If she could write her own storylines, she says she’d like to see Sue “have love.”


She added, “or you know what I’d love to do? Have a storyline with the Beast [Dot Marie Jones], maybe I help her through a broken heart, her first broken heart and I’m the one she comes to. Wouldn’t that be great?” -fancast.com




No comments:

Post a Comment