Friday, January 21, 2011

Pauly D on Justin Bieber: “I’m a Belieber!”

Pauly D and Justin Bieber Jan. 18


With Justin Bieber: Never Say Never 3-D coming out on Feb. 11, Justin Bieber needs as much support as he can get for his new endeavor. Well, don’t worry, Biebs, you can certainly count on your main man Pauly D!


While making an appearance at the Sony Style store in NYC for the launch of the LittleBigPlanet 2 game for Playstation,Jersey Shore’s Pauly D told OK! exclusively: “He’s my dude. I’m a belieber! I got Bieber Fever! I’m not afraid to admit it!”


For Halloween last year, Pauly D even dressed up as Justin!


Did Justin know about his doppelgänger? “He knew about it, yes,” he revealed. “He was so happy about it because he did an interview after that and they asked him about it and he thought it was the coolest thing. Even his manager was like, yeah, that’s the coolest thing, with the hair.”


Justin even has Pauly’s support “on the ones and twos.” Pauly joked with OK!, “I play his tracks and I let everybody know that.”


And what’s Pauly’s favorite track? “I like ‘Baby.’”


Source: OKMagazine



No comments:

Post a Comment