Monday, January 31, 2011

Justin Bieber Hits ‘Today’ to Promote ‘Never Say Never’ (VIDEO)







If you’re a Justin Bieber fan with a case of the Mondays, Today had a bit of a pick-up for you, as the Biebs himself was in-person for a sit-down interview with Matt Lauer to chat about his upcoming movie, Never Say Never.


Bieber and Lauer had a good banter going back and forth for several minutes, as Lauer seemed genuinely intrigued with the 16-year-old sensation after seeing the movie for himself. After Lauer told Bieber how interesting the film was, Justin said that his main goal with having cameras document his every move was to “just show what I’ve been going through the last two years and how much it really takes out of you … It’s just been so much fun getting to live out my dreams.”


Bieber says that living out his dreams does indeed have its downsides, as he no longer has much of a private life. He told Lauer:



I make sure I have at least one day off a week… to either rest or hang out with my friends or do something for me. The rest of the week is all jam packed … I have to have at least one day. It’s hard because I’m away from my friends and my family … I have a two-year-old sister and a one-year-old brother. It’s hard being away from them as well.





Source: Celebuzz




No comments:

Post a Comment