Friday, April 29, 2011

6-PACK Body Justin Bieber PIC in Seashores




justinsixpack 6 PACK Body Justin Bieber PIC in Seashores
Via JustinBieber.BZ. Justin revealed that Selena Gomez lookalike Cheryl Cole is renting her home in the wrong part of LA: ‘I saw the place she was renting in a magazine and she is in the wrong part of LA for sure. I have a place in LA and so many of my buddies have great places.


I can help show her round the properties in the best and coolest areas. Where I really want to show her is in the Hills. Zac Efron and Mick Jagger live there and we can go and see how great their places are. I am sure that will sell it to Cheryl.’ Cheryl is rumored to have signed on to judge the US X-Factor alongside Paula Abdul, Simon Cowell and LA Reid, Justin Bieber Six Packs baby.
source:oceanup

No comments:

Post a Comment