Friday, April 15, 2011

Justin Bieber Wants More Acting Work!!


Justin Bieber says he’d love to do more acting in the future.


The teen star made his acting debut when he filmed two guest spots on CSI last year and again earlier this year, where he played the role of a troubled teen.


Now Justin says he hopes to land even more TV and movie work.



“I definitely want to do more acting, and further my career in that area, that’s something I would love to do,” he said during an interview on ‘The Kyle & Jackie O Show’ on Sydney’s 2Day FM.



The Biebz also denied that his debut documentary movie Never Say Never was scripted.



“It wasn’t scripted… whenever I’m at my grandmother’s she always tells me to clean up after myself, especially when I’m at home, but I’m not at home that often, I really don’t have a room at this point, it’s just kind of traveling all the time.”



Source: OMGMusic




No comments:

Post a Comment